Grind it, Prepare it, Cook it. It’s Manual-attic! Time for some real, authentic tortillas and breads – really made from scratch. The Victoria manually operated Low Hopper Grain Grinder is ideal for grinding corn, grains, rice, wheat, oats, barley, rye, peppercorns, spices, nuts and much more. Clamps to most tables and has a conventional screw for easy milling. From coarse to fine, this grinder is perfect for green, everyday use or emergencies.
- Cast iron body and clamp, Professional anti-erosion white iron grinding disks for durability & resistance
- Sanitary Tin double-coat, compliant with international regulations. Easy to clean
- Used for corn, barley, grains, coffee, cheese, vegetables, nuts, coconut, spices, cooked meats, etc
- The original Victoria cast iron corn mill made in Colombia since 1962. Fundición Corona
- Clamp is easily adjustable to most tables and boards. Adjust coarseness and fineness using the adjusting screw