Introducing the new iconic Sunbeam Heritage Series Stand Mixer. This Mixmaster is made with elegant and durable die-cast, all metal construction. Equipped with a powerful 350-watt motor, this convenient stand mixer works well for everything from high-volume holiday cooking and baking to everyday tasks in the kitchen. The appliance offers 12 different speed settings for quickly and precisely mixing ingredients. Accessories include stainless-steel beaters for creaming butter and sugar or mixing heavy cake mixes, stainless-steel dough hooks that take the hard work out of kneading dough and other hard mixtures, and a 4.6 Quart stainless-steel mixing bowl. Other highlights include a turntable base that allows the bowl to turn while mixing, a soft-grip molded handle for a secure grip, an eject button that releases the attachments, and a tilt-back locking head for convenient removal of the mixing bowl and attachments. After unplugging the unit and removing the beaters, the mixer head can be wiped down with a damp cloth and removed for compact storage and the accessories can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- 12 variable speeds allow soft start ensuring superior control regardless of mixture
- 3-way mixing action; synchronized bowl and beater automatically increases and decreases speed with adjustment of the control knob
- 350-watt motor and full die cast metal body combined with non-skid rubber feet keep the mixer completely stable during operation
- Off-center bowl position lets you add ingredients while in use and results in less scraping
- Includes 2 Chrome beaters, 2 Dough hooks and 4.6-Qt Stainless steel bowl