The PRIMO PM-10 stainless steel mixer has a 0.5 hp motor and a 10-quart mixing bowl and is suitable in a bakery or commercial kitchen for whipping, mixing, or kneading foods. Stainless steel resists corrosion. The mixer has three speeds for aerating and blending ingredients. The gears and shaft are made of hardened steel for wear resistance. The flat beater and dough hook are made of aluminum for light weight and resistance to corrosion. For safety, an interlock prevents the mixer from operating when the bowl guard is open or the bowl has been lowered. The mixer has an emergency stop button on the side for safety. This stand mixer has a 3.3 lb. flour capacity and measures 13 x 15 x 30 inches (W x D x H). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) Its power cord is 6′. The mixer is rated for 120V and has an ETL Listed Mark certification for safety.
PRIMO! brand products, manufactured by the MVP Group, include slicers and mixers for use in the food service industry. The MVP Group, founded in 1961, is headquartered in Montreal, QC, Canada.
What’s in the Box?
- PM-10 mixer
- 10-quart stainless steel bowl
- Aluminum flat beater
- Stainless steel wire whip
- Aluminum dough hook
- Stand mixer for whipping, mixing, or kneading foods in a bakery or commercial kitchen
- 10-quart stainless steel mixing bowl for resistance to corrosion
- Three speeds for aerating and blending ingredients
- Hardened steel gears and shaft for wear resistance. Automatic electronic 5 speed control
- Measures 13″ x 15″ x 30″