No dried pasta compares to the taste and experience of fresh homemade pasta, and luckily the U.S. Solid Pasta Press is also the most versatile. Our simple-to-use and solidly constructed pasta machine, will produces thin smooth sheets of fresh pasta dough with every turn of the handle. This authentic Italian pasta machine comes with two built in cutters for cutting different sized pasta. Each cutter will cut the dough into a different kind of noodle. One cutter will make fettuccine sized noodles, while the other will make the ever so popular spaghetti noodle. To make pasta, pour approximately 2 cups of wheat flour into a mound, and make a well in the middle. Carefully crack four eggs into the well, making sure that the sides of the well are high enough so the egg doesn’t spill over. Add a generous pinch of salt to the eggs. With a fork, gently whisk the eggs in a circular motion, gradually incorporating flour from the sides of the well. Not all of the flour will get absorbed into the eggs. You should stop when you have a sticky mass of dough. Scrape all of the dough together into a ball and begin kneading it, spreading a little of the extra flour over the work surface if the dough begins to stick. Knead the dough for 3 to 4 minutes and then make into a ball. Wrap the ball of dough in plastic and let rest 20 minutes on the countertop. Once your dough is made, you can use the roller function on the pasta press to thin the dough. When you have the dough to the desired thickness, run it through the cutter. The U.S. Solid Pasta Press will make the perfect noodles everytime.
- ADJUSTABLE DIAL: The adjustable dial will allow you to make thin, evenly pressed dough every time; This dial has eight different thickness settings
- FLAT ROLLERS: This pasta press features an adjustable flat roller for pressing the dough sheet; The adjustable dial will allow you to roll the dough, making it as thin as possible
- DOUBLE CUTTER: One cutter will cut the dough into fettuccine sized noodles, while the other will make spaghetti noodles
- ADJUSTABLE CLAMP: An adjustable clamp will allow you to fix this pasta press to any counter or table without any screws
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: All U.S. Solid products come with a one year guarantee; If you have any issues at all with your new Past Press, simply reach out to customer service, and we will gladly fix the problem, or replace the product