Housed in durable die-cast metal, this stand mixer features a powerful 1,000-watt motor that can handle the heaviest mixing tasks. Its extra-large, 7-quart, stainless-steel bowl accommodates big batches–even double or triple recipes. The unit also provides 12 mixing speeds, along with a 15-minute countdown timer and automatic shutoff, for maximum precision. Choose the slow-start function to eliminate splatter or the ultra-gentle fold function to carefully blend in delicate ingredients. The mixer’s tilt-back head allows for easy access to the mixing bowl and makes attaching accessories simple.
Accessories include a chef’s whisk, a flat mixing paddle, and a dough hook, as well as a splashguard. The whisk aerates ingredients to increase volume or can also be used on slow speed to gently combine dry ingredients. Contoured to reach the bottom and sides of the bowl, the flat mixing paddle ensures thorough mixing. The dough hook makes hand kneading obsolete, while the splashguard offers an extra-wide pouring spout for easily adding ingredients. The stand mixer also contains three power outlets, including a high-speed outlet for its optional dedicated attachments (meat grinder, citrus juicer, blender, food processor, or pasta maker–all sold separately). The stand mixer measures 15-1/2 by 11 by 14-1/2 inches and carries a three-year product warranty and a five-year motor warranty.
From the Manufacturer
|<img src= https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kitchen/detailpages/smallappliances/cuis-standmix-hub.jpg
|| Over 30 years ago Cuisinart changed the way the world cooked. Now we’re changing the way the world mixes–introducing the Cuisinart stand mixer. The new extra-large Cuisinart 7-quart mixer has the power, capacity, and precision to handle any job a recipe requires, and delivers more power to mix even the heaviest dough. There’s also more capacity to double and triple recipes. The mixer comes with three accessories, allowing you to mix, whip, or even knead dough. It has 12 speeds to ensure splatter free starts and fabulous finishes. In addition, Cuisinart offers optional attachments that can be purchased separately. Each attachment connects to one of the three power outlets–two on the top and one on the front–of the mixer to let you blend, process food, squeeze juice from your favorite citrus fruits, make homemade pasta, or grind your own meats.
Multiple Outlets Mean More Functionality
- High speed power outlet for the blender and food processor attachment (sold separately) which connect to the rear power outlet on top of the stand mixer.
- Mid speed power outlet for the citrus juicer attachment (sold separately) which connect to the front power outlet on the top of the stand mixer.
- Slow speed power outlet for the large meat grinder and the pasta maker attachments (sold separately) which connect to the power outlet behind the slow speed outlet cover on the front of the stand mixer head.
An Array of Helpful Features
|<img src= https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kitchen/detailpages/smallappliances/cuis-standmix-time.jpg
|| The mixers tilt-back head securely locks the stand mixer into a raised position which allows easy access to the 7-quart mixing bowl and makes it easy to attach accessories. The stainless steel bowl includes handles which makes the bowl easy to hold, scrape and remove and it’s oversized to let you mix larger quantities.
The mixer has a handy 15-minute countdown timer, as well as a slow start function that eliminates splatter for the most delicate ingredients. The fold function allows you to mix in ingredients at the lowest speed with 2 options-continuous to blend ingredients and pulse to combine ingredients. Each pulse generates 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 revolutions of the flat mixing paddle, chef’s whisk or dough hook. The flat mixing paddle, dough hook or chef’s whisk spins independently while rotating around the mixing bowl for the quickest, most thorough results. No need to rotate the mixing bowl, Cuisinart’s stand mixer does all the work for you.
- Extra-large 7.0-quart capacity polished stainless steel bowl
- Powerful 1000-watt motor
- 15-minute countdown timer
- Auto shutoff and 12 speeds
- Includes 3 accessories: a chef’s whisk, a flat mixing paddle, dough hook
- Splashguard with pour spout which prevents spattering also included
- Recipe book also included.
- Power Unit: clean with a damp cloth and dry.
- Bowls and tools dishwasher safe (tools top rack dishwasher safe).
- Warranty: Limited 3-year product warranty and a full 5-year motor warranty
- 1,000-watt stand mixer housed in durable die-cast metal
- 12 speeds; 7-quart stainless-steel bowl; slow-start and gentle-fold functions
- 15-minute countdown timer; 3 power outlets; auto shutoff; tilt-back head
- Chef’s whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook, and splashguard included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
DescriptionOur brand new Electric Food Stand Mixer is designed for hands-free mixing for a wide variety of foods ranging…
Mix and knead your bread dough, cookie dough, cake batter and just about any other baked good, with the…
With a sleek, all-metal design, a powerful 400 watt motor, planetary mixing action and 12 settings, the Eclectrics All-Metal…