Crafthouse by Fortessa is a comprehensive barware collection for the aspiring home mixologist, designed by world champion bartender, Charles Jolly Charles has applied his bartending ethos to the broad line of tools and glassware to bring the authentic cocktail experience home. Inspired by prohibition-era barware and updated with contemporary ergonomic principles, Crafthouse by Fortessa provides all the tools to create professional grade cocktails at home. Each piece is designed from the golden age of cocktails and the streamlined simplicity of Deco architecture. Charles Jolly is a James beard award winner and a lifelong food and beverage professional. The chicago-native is a certified mixologist who focuses on a balance between the classics and his own seasonal original cocktails. With a strong emphasis on knowing the roots of the craft along with a progressive vision for the future every feature is purposeful and every detail functional. Entertain like a world class bartender with Crafthouse by Fortessa. The double-sided “pass through” doors on this smoking box makes for a dramatic, interactive cocktail experience. You can experiment with various types of woods, dried herbs, and spices and it’s even great for smoking your favorite foods! this smoking box comes with a hand held smoker and smoking chips.
- Smoking box reinvigorates your familiar cocktails with a complexity and Depth using actual wood smoke
- Double-sided “pass through” doors make for a dramatic, interactive Cocktail experience; experiment with various types of woods, dried herbs, and spices; great for smoking your favorite foods
- Glass and stainless steel frame with a rich black walnut interior base and drainage channel makes for a sturdy construction
- Comes with a hand held smoker and wood smoking chips; from the collection Crafthouse by Fortessa by Charles Jolly, world champion bartender
- Measures 9.5″ x 10.75″; rinse or hand wash with mild soap, not recommended for dishwasher